Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya

Selamat Hari Raya~!!! 1-2 Oct was Hari Raya Aidilfitri in Brunei, Malaysia and Singapore celebrate Eid like other Muslims throughout the world. So, we have two days public holiday lol:) But me, only stay home and no going anywhere. Because no MONENY more now, i don't want to waste moneny liao...haiz.

Yesterday, I saw Digi Road Show at Puchong area. When I went to tabao my lunch, I heard some loud music from somewhere and once I went nearly a bit I can heard this is our Melay friend's Hari Raya songs."Selamat Hari Raya..Hari Raya...balik kampung.." Yup, this have one of road show at front there. This is Digi Road Show, I saw the CUTE and FAT FAT yellow man. And a lot of helper who wear Digi's yellow shirt, and some of dancers dancing there. Those dancers wear the bigger melay "Zhong"-one of Melay food,I don't know how to called it.Hehe.. Those dancers really funny and cute. They really concentrate to followed the music melody to dancing.

No comments: