Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yes, I'm back!

Recently not many things to do..very free n "sien"~so,jst find somethings to do lol. Actually Im very lazy man.I dun like think more n jst simply to do somethings n faster finish it.Hehe..nowadays not like tat last time lol.My "tulang" very heavy one.xD

But this two day,I really hardworking to c other people's artwork n try to follow their technique n learning from them by ownself.Finaly,I finished my artwork.HAHA...

Nah,MT dun wan said me LAZY MAN again lah,dun hv updated blog r.Jordison,I know u r very pro in visual graphic,vector graphic..etc. So,you gv me comment lah~ Sanz! I hv saw ur LameThings, ur motion graphic very nice! Keep moving~

4 comments:

MT said...

sorry eh..i'm not really pro in visual graphic or vector graphic...

rie said...

Hey..not u lah!I mean Jordison (Li Han).XD

MT said...

haha...i missed out "Jordison" this word ....paiseh

jor said...

lol... don say like tat, i also newbie, we learn sama-sama...

this artwork color not bad ... if the building background can take off,will be better.